Cooking with Sauce Legends
The Silver Chef Chicken Rice Paste and Drizzle
1) Marinate boneless chicken thigh or leg fillet with skin on (300g) with 2 tablespoon of The Silver Chef Chicken Rice Paste. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2) Add 1-2 tablespoon of The Silver Chef Chicken Rice Paste to 220ml water and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3) Add and rinse 1 rice cup of rice for 2 persons to rice cooker.
4) Add marinated chicken followed by rice water.
5) Set rice cooker to cook at normal mode and cook until finish, around 45 minutes on average.
6) Remove chicken and cut into slices.
7) Stir the Rice and serve on a plate with chicken on top.
8) Drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of The Silver Chef Chicken Rice Drizzle on the chicken.
9) Serve and Enjoy!